Sunday, July 18, 2010

More Happy July Birthdays!

Happy Birthday Sweet Little Grady! Those eyes of yours are gorgeous! Long lashes and juicy lips. I wish I was at your house to put you in the tub and play with jumper the frog with you.
I would love to watch you blow out your birthday candles. Lets celebrate your birthday again in Laguna. I can't wait! You make my heart thump!Happy Birthday BEAUTIFUL Kelly! What a thin darling Mom and Wife! This picture brings back many happy memories for me. What a free and breezy morning we were having. You are an inspiration to me. I am glad your new family arrived safely. What doings must be going on in the Thompson household tonight. I bet there are some thankful friends who are counting their lucky stars! I wish you strength and energy and many happy times. I love you always!
Happy Birthday Darling Abbie! What joy you bring to everyone you are around. I can't wait to pick you up tomorrow! We are going to play and have so much fun. I want to sit on the swing and listen to all you stories about your friends and your dreams. Let's do some art too. You are such a fabulous artist. It is OK if Katy is giving you two little ears on your head, you are still cute! Happy Birthday. . . can't believe you are going to be 8. . . . that is Baptismal Time. What big doings are ahead for you! I love your bones!



Tyler, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! I wonder what you and Max are smiling at? Was it the cannon getting ready to go off, or the clowns, or the horses, or motor cycles, or some cute young girl smiling at you from a float? Whatever, I love your enthusiasm for life. You always have so much to tell me and I love it. You are a great 4 wheeler driver and I had such fun with you last week. Keep swimming like a fish and be happy. You are very handsome! I love your kind heart!

1 comment:

JaMie HeApS said...

july is a busy busy month. i cant belive my baby is turning 2... kelly you do look like one foxy mama on the beach... my fingers and toes for that matter are so crossed i get to see you in cali. abbs you are a dancing fool with moves ilve never seen before. and ty one genouse who seems to know how everything works.

happy birthday to all. i love you.