Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summer Birthdays Gallor

Happy Birthday to the Sweetest Little Tweet in all the world. This has to be my all time favorite picture of you Madison. Nothing but goodness shines in your eyes. Grandpa and I are crazy about you! I bet you are beating the tar out of your competition in the water this summer. Wish I was there to cheer you on. Be happy Birthday Girl and take care of your Mom for me. I love your heart!
Dax the big brother, Happy Birthday! You have darn big shoes for your younger brothers to fill. I hear you can down the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in a flash. Oh I wish I could plant a great big kiss you you today! You are my favorite action hero, I love you, from here to eternity and beyond!
Awesome Mr. Max, Happy Birthday to the first place runner in the school. My favorite part about you Max is that you have your Dad's gentle spirit. You are kind to everyone, especially Jordon ? Hope that is the right name. You are a young Nephi. How is your sword doing? Tell your Mom and Dad thanks for giving you such a grand Birthday Party. I love your bones Max!



Oh Lucy, Lucy, Lou, I do love you! I loved it when you fell asleep on my stomach last night watching the fireworks. I loved how excited you got over your big coloring book. You really are an artist! I love your sparkling eyes, and long hair. I am glad you had such a fun birthday party too. I can't believe you are five and going to Kinder garden, whats the deal????? Happy Birthday to a burst of sunshine, I love you!


1 comment:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Madison and Dax!!! We miss you both so much! We have to have one big birthday celebration at the beach for all!!! Luch has been coloring non stop since Saturday night. It was hard to get her to stop to go to church. You couldn't have picked a better gift. And that $ you gave Max is burning a whole in his pocket. We will have to go and pick the most perfect gift today. We sure had a fun weekend with you! Love you!!!