Monday, July 12, 2010

4th of July










The 4th of July seemed just right this year. It was peaceful and fun and I so loved sharing it with Dad. He is my forever partner and I count myself lucky for each day I get to spend with him. He has a new peace about him, we are even having a family dinner on Friday for Aunt Liz. She is marring David Lambert, an old school mate. She seems so happy and we are thrilled for her. Hope you are all happy today. I am imaging you all this Monday morning, swimming, driving to Flaming Gorge, feeding the chickens and brushing the new horse, heading out for another adventure. Know that my thoughts are always with you. It makes smile all day long to think of you. OXOXOXOX me




3 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

mom I LOVE that pic of you and dad. you both do really look happy.theres nothing quite like a utah 4th. i would have loved to sit on the curb and throw popers with you all. im glad your doing a family dinner i bet liz will be so excited to see you both walk in the door. i hope this lambert dude is a champ that lady deserives some one to treat her like a queen. i love her. our morning has been non stop swimmin and now the house still while they sleep and im trying to gear up to go tackel the laundry... I HATE IT. i love you both.

Kelly said...

That is my all time Favorite Pic of you and Dad! It is one that needs to be BLown up and hung on the wall!

Missed you all on the 4th! Wish we could have marched around swinging sparklers with you all!

So Happy to hear Dad is happy! Hip Hip Hooray! ENJOY the Dinner with Aunt Liz. I am soo happy she is getting Married! I love her!

I love you and Dad! Enjoy thoes Horses and the Green grass, pretty flowers, swing porch and cool nights!
xoxoxox

Kim said...

Mom I have to agree. I haven't seen a cuter picture of the two of you. I love it! Thanks for the fun 4th weekend. We loved spending it with you. I also love the pictures of you and my girls! They are lucky to look like you. I love you!