Friday, June 27, 2008

Secret Boxes

For my weeks creative challange we made secret boxes to hold treasures.
"THE CREATIVE MIND PLAYS WITH THE OBJECTS IT LOVES"
Matt had my camera in Los Vegas so I didn't get the boys. Maybe their Moms want to take of picture of them with their boxes and post in on my blog (Gwenbclark@gmail.com clark008) The girls were so much fun. Kelly's kids are working on theirs. Kelly will you post us some pictures? Isn't Katy adorable!

Abbie you make me smile! Your purse is funky. Does it have any treasures inside?

"MAGIC IS THE ELEMENTAL STUFF OF ART--SIGHT, SOUND,SMELL,TASTE,TOUCH"
Emilee I love you in pink. Your purse is great, what will you put in it?
Jenny I like the stripes, and I love you! When is your new room in your new house going to be ready?

No comments: