Friday, June 27, 2008

Lucy did her purse with mucho stickers. Is she not the cutest thing ever!
Oh. my heart!
Moms --am I learning to take pictures or what.
Oh those eyes! Abbie is standing in grandpa's new little hay barn.
I keep getting side tracked by cute pictures. The boys made boxes too and filled them with, sticks, rusty things out of grandpa's tool chest, bailing twine, rocks, what ever they thought looked interesting.
"THE ORDINARY ARTS WE PRACTICE EVERYDAY AT HOME ARE OF MORE IMPORTANCE TO THE SOUL THAN THEIR SIMPLICITY MIGHT SUGGEST."
I made a secret basket and filled it with my scriptures, good pens and markers, a journal, my Lagona book that Kelly made, a thank you note from Nick, yummy Lavender Lotion from Jamie, a letter from Kim, a pretty book mark, a blue marble egg, and I am looking for the worry rock Matt gave me, wish I had some chocolate. I want to challenge the Mom's to make their own secret basket or drawer or box. A place to escape even for just a few minutes.
Next weeks challenge is to do something for the 4th of July, hang a flag, make a flower arrangement, do family after dark fireworks. I can see Bret's little family laying on the lawn in their old house lighting sparklers. It was a picture to remember.
The next week I am going to be in Nauvoo with Grandma and Diane. Jenny could you do a challenge, or any moms? Or we could challenge everyone to go swimming at dark. Then holy cow---it will be BABY OH BABY" We will all be thinking about our newest most wonderful surprise. We can do anything about babies. The new pictures will be flying soon! I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!! Jamie you are in all of our thoughts and prayers!
HAPPY SUMMER, AND BE CREATIVE!






No comments: