Sunday, June 8, 2008

Em's Cook Off!

Let The FUN Begin!!
For Grandma's Creativity Challenge she asked me to start off our challenge with a Cook Off! Everyone who wants to can try my new Summer Recipes and then put your own favorite Summer recipes on your blog for us to try. I love to cook and watch the food network channel everyday. My Mom calls me Rachel Ray. Someday I would really like to be on the food Network channel and make a cook book of my own. Thanks Grandma for the fun idea! I will be watching for everyone's recipes.


Smoothie Avalanche
Milk
Strawberries
Rasberries
Crushed Ice
Sugar
Vanilla
1/2 can of frozen orange juice
1/2 can of pina colada juice
Put all ingredients in blender to taste and blend until very smooth.
Dish it out and enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Emilee, I am trying your recipe right now. Grandpa and Matt are hot and tired, they will love it on the back porch! Thanks for kicking off our creative challenge. I think you will make a fabulous cook on the cooking channel! Start collecting your favorite recipes now.

Kim said...

Em, Good Choice! It was the perfect smoothie to go with our Barbeque. I am loving having your help in the kitchen lately. I am ready to turn over all the cooking to you. I love you! xoxo