Thursday, June 12, 2008

Jamie is creative

Jamie is one of the most creative people I know. She always inspires me with the funky way she dresses. I love how she decorates her house to look so expensive and tasteful. I love the jewerly she shares with all of us, not to mention how she makes all of us feel pretty when our hair needs a little help. Today she cut Emilee's, her friend's, and my hair all in just a few moments. She is generous with her creative way! She wears life in an easy way. She is going to present our creative challenge this week. Don't get intimidated if you are not a "sewer". I am going to make a camera bag out of material and safety pins. Make a book mark, or a head band or a pencil can with a bow tied around it. Just think to yourself. . . How would Jamie do this and WaLa there you have it.

"Whatever you think you can do or belive you can do, begin it.
Action has magic, grace and power in it."

"Do what intrigues you. Imagination needs moody-happy idling, dawdling, puttering."

3 comments:

Kim said...

We know where she gets it from, And it's not Grandpa Clark. I didn't get the creative jeans but I got the loving chocolate jeans. I will have to really think of something we can do this next week. Jamie you do amaze me at your go get 'em ways when it comes to decorating your house, doing hair, and your amazing jewlery skills. So glad that I am related to you because I always benefit from your talent and generocity. Love you!

Gwen said...

I just finished binding your quilt and I have to say the curly Q's were perfect. I think all three of your boys will eat lunch on the lawn with your quilt. How do you spell Grady. . Graty. . ? I am getting more excited every day! Can't wait!

jeannie said...

I second that thought! Jamie is one amazing chica! She can do anything and is the funnest person around and I'm sure she gets it from her amazing mama!!