Saturday, June 28, 2008

Maizie


Sweet Maizie, this is the picture I drew of you. I love your hat and the shadow that falls on your face. You are so beautiful. I am glad you belong
to Grandpa and me! We think you have the most delightful grip on life. You make us happy just thinking about you. We know that Millie is in good hands because you love her so much. Have you taught her how to carry her baby and about 25 other important things at the same time? By the way Grandpa is still hungry for some ribs!

Could it be that I love Lucy double?
Do you think Matt and Sam are starting to look alike?





I can't wait to hold a new baby!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

LOVE the photo of Maizie! So Sweet! Maizie was awfully PROUD too! Love all the girls posing in the hats. Cutie Pies! Your package came and made the Thomspon kids Happy! Love it! Kade has carried his box around with him and has even slept with it! It's a treasure! Madison SCORED!! She is SOOO Excited! Thank you!
Love your basket... Looks like somthing you would see and read about on Martha. I will do my best to pull together a Basket...
LOve your posts they keep me smiling!

Kelly said...

I forgot to mention how Fun it was to see Uncle Matt on the Blog! We can't wait to give him a giant hug!The kids loved seeing Sam too. They talk about how they are going to run and play with him Daily!
I loce the photo of you with Babe in arms. I can't believe it you will be doing it again real soon! Hip HIp Hooray! I'm sooo excited for that little Monkey!

Kim said...

I love the picture of you holding Jace? You look so young and beautiful. I too am counting down for another little Heaps newphew!! You have been busy blogging! I love all the pictures of the girls with thier hats and treasure purses. They had so much fun doing those with you! Thanks again for being so good to all of them while I was away. They will always remember such fond memories with their Granndma Clark! I love you!!

JaMie HeApS said...

GREAT PIC A MAIZIE I THINK YOU GETTING BETTER AND BETTER ON EACH ONE.. IM EXCITED TO PUT TOGETHER A LITTLE TREASURE BASKET I BETTER START GATHERING. THE GIRLS SLEEP OVER LOOKS LIKE IT WAS A HIT, I KNOW THE BOYS WAS THE LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT , ILL HAVE TO GET A PIC AND POST WITH THERE BOXS. I LOVE YOU.

Nicole said...

grandma you need to blog again!!!!!