Saturday, April 3, 2010

Thompson Ladies, I forgot to tell you about the things about Tess that remind me of you. McKinnely she has your thick curly shinny hair that always looks beautiful. Madison her agile light at a feather wings and body remind me of you. Maizie when I look at her puckered lips I think of you and your happy, preforming spirit, it always makes me smile. Millie she has feminine little hands like yours and a spirit of magic just like what I see in your eyes. We will always have dear Tess because of the Kentucky Airport and the Thompson family. I love you all. Kelly I am waiting to hear from you. I think you are probably all sleeping wonderfully this Saturday Morning.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yes we were sleeping in! Gearing up for a long day of Confrence... Wasn't it Awesome? Loved every Minute of it!

Tess is Beautiful! I think her Bum looks a lot like mine... Firm and Delish!

Love You

Happy Easter!