Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.



















He Is Risen!






This morning I woke up early to check on Holly, the next Mom in line for a baby. To my surprize I saw a white, clean, clear morning. I couldn't help but wonder how Mary felt as she went to the sepulchre alone, in the darki with a broken heart. I love that the Savior first came to a woman.



2 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Easter! I wish we could blink and be home with you all tonight! I could go for one of Jamie's Mean Easter Egg hunts with the HUGE pile of treats hidden for the Lucky finder.. I think it was Jenny every year? I could go for a walk just the girls, or a good talk around the tables on the back porch all of us. I miss everyone this morning!

I loved Confrence! It was Perfect! I love this post! The pictures are so AMAZING! We are so blessed to have the Gospel in our lives. I felt so blessed to sit with my family and be instructed so well.

Life is Good!

Love You Mom!

jamie heaps said...

kelly i could have gone for our speacial hunt too. life is good easter time is magical everything is coming to life and i love it.