Thursday, April 22, 2010

Heaps

Is this not a beautiful couple? Brown and Sassy. Thank you for letting Kim and I share your life for a time. I Love The Heaps!
Nothing better than brothers! Oh my gosh!


Watery eyes to get lost in, lips a grandma could kiss.


We went to Marion's Birthday Party tonight. David was there talking about Africa, and now sleep is one hundred miles away. Dad and I are going there! I am using the power of positive thinking! I miss you Kim, Kelly, Jamie and Nicole. Someday, when the time is right, we will go to Africa together.


2 comments:

Kelly said...

It was fun talking to you today... Im excited to hear about Africa.. Fingers Crossed it comes soon! Im thinking plan on heading out for the cold winter weather and come back just in time for spring horses? Sounds like a plan to me!

Yes in deed we are all blessed to have the Heaps in our Family! Love those cute boys! I miss them and it breaks my heart they dont even know who I am...
They will know who I am after Laguna...!

JaMie HeApS said...

my boys are missin there gradma, jace so needs his reading buddie.