Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Girls trip 2010

My most important job on any girl's trip is to get those crazy wonderful pictures of you know who....... my girls!
Carrie Underwood eat your heart out.

This feels right. . . all three pretty in pink!


Ya Ya !



Kelly, never make me fill in for you again, it is not a pretty picture.
Dad and I have three favorite stars we have looked at for the last 44 years, and I have three favorite daughters I will be looking at for the next 44 trillion years.
We sooooooooo missed you Kelly!
We soooooooooooo love you!
We pray for your speedy recovery so you can come out to Utah to catch up on secrets
(Jamie you just might have to come too)




4 comments:

Kim said...

I always love anytime we are together. It's so good to catch up on everything and have some good laughs. THanks for driving, for making my head feel better, for the cute note and recipes, for the yummy breakfasts, and for the billions of coins you put into my purse. Let's get together again soon. I love you!

JaMie HeApS said...

oh mom what a blast we had. there is nothing better then these girl trips. i loved every second of it. we are all so lucky to have each other to party,cry, talk, and listen to each other. i allready tryed out the yummy cup cakes recipie my hubby loved 'em. be strong and make YOURSELF happy sometimes too. i love you.

JaMie HeApS said...

oh cant waite to see the chairs, get on it, i would love one myself.

Kelly said...

Yes.. you are all Beautiful! Love the new hair and the fancy toes... and of course the STRIPED SHIRTS!
HOT! I am still trying to recover from missing the one a year girls getaway... how that happened is beyond me. It will never happen again!
Happy to see you all had fun and made it out with a few new items...
xoxoxo