Saturday, December 25, 2010

Today is Christmas


* The sky is starting to lighten. I haven't been able to sleep all night, so excited, so many things to remember. Can you see the pride in this littlest angel as he holds the Christ Child while Mary sleeps? I love the little manger that Grandpa made with the new born baby in it. It always brings Christmas to my heart! I am sure Santa made it to all of your houses, because you are the NICEST children I know. Kids give your Moms and Dads a great big hug and tell them Thank You for helping you celebrate a fabulous Christmas all month long. I love you all head to toe. Merry, Merry Christmas! Naps anyone?

1 comment:

Kim said...

Mom, I am so grateful that I get to celebrate Christmas every year with you! You have always made it so magical. I think back to all the millions of amazing and happy Christmas's I had because of you. (THe amazing barbie house you made with furniture and christmas lights, our homemade cabbage patch kids, a record player, skiis the list goes on and on) ANd just all of the fun things we did as a family. I always loved going to SLC or the Homestead and staying over. You still make Chrismtas for me and my family. We loved all being together for Breakfast on CHristmas eve! THe tables looked so cute and the food was so yummy. My kids say it one of their favorite parts of Christmas. WE had so much fun ice skating! You are a tropper out there on the ice with the kids! ANd being together and the Clarks was the best! Thank you for each thoughout gift to each of us. My kids love you and Dad so much. I love my Star and know it was made with a lot of work and time! We love it over the years!! ANd we can't wait to start making yummy ice cream treats! I have loved reading your posts about Christmas lately. They have made me smile everyday. I hope you sleep better tonight! Thanks for taking the time to stop by tonight to spend a little bit in our craziness. We always love to have you here!!!! WE love you! Merry Christmas!