Monday, December 20, 2010

Belive!

Last night I dreamed I heard Santa's Bells. Did I dream it or was Santa in Wallsburg? Grandpa Bowden's eyes would always light up when he heard Christmas Bells. Has anyone heard them lately? If you truly Believe listen! Millie and Maizie are you being good.?Are you listening? I hear Lucy that you are cleaning your house, way to go sweet girl! Dax and Jace are you being kind to Grady. Teach him listen for bells. I believe! and Christmas is only 5 Days away, Yikes! I love you!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh, it is almost here... ready or Not! I love that pic of the bell. I think the Thompsons have all been good fingers crossed and we are Belivers! We wish we could give you a big Hug tonight! Miss you like CRAZY! We have gotten treats in the mail that are under the tree... the kids are soo excited! Yours is on the way.. but it will have to go to Kims house. Some reason they won't deliver up to you. But it is on the way sent with MUCH LOVE!
I love your Everyday Christmas posts. Its been my daily hightlight. love you Mom and Dad