Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Magic


Oh, the night is filled with magic. Elf's scampering across window sills to see those "Nice" little children and report back to Santa. Each night before you go to bed this last week of waiting for Christmas, peek out your window. Watch for especially bright stars, even shooting stars, saying, " Get Ready, Christmas is coming." If you truly "Believe" jump in your jami's fast, climb right into bed before your Mom even needs to ask.. Sweet Dreams! He is coming!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Gramma, I hope that you don't sleep in on Christmas, even if you are tired. Please get up in the morning and don't peek out the windows for presents. I'm being really really good and I hope no one sleeps in. 7 more days until he comes. I can't wait. I love you! I hope you watch our for Santa. I am too. I clean my house with my mom every day and every night.
From Lucy, Love Grandma!