Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Millie!

Millie Happy Birthday! You are 4 years old and so beautiful! There happens to be a little flash of light on your face. Could is be a fairy flashing by?
Look at those gorgeous eyes and long lashes. How is that fancy jeep you and Maizie are riding around? Does she let you have a turn being the driver? Hope I get to see you on your mom's blog with your Lady Ga Ga too too on.
Millie, I think this is a real fairy house. Isn't it amazing! There is a light shinning on the left side. Maybe it is the same fairy that was flashing across your face. I will keep my eyes out for more Wallsburg Fairies and Fairy Houses. When I see them I will send pictures to you. I like your doll's name and I love you. Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! XOXOXO



1 comment:

JaMie HeApS said...

millie, you lucky duck you get to celebrate a bday right after xmas.. you must be unwrapping forever. i love you little girl you have thecutest eyes and most amazing hair, wish i could put it up in some fancy dew for a celebration. xoxo