Sunday, September 13, 2009

September 12

It is September and I am holding on to each beautiful day. I have been pressing flowers to pull out in February, for place mats or to put in frames or book marks. . . who knows? But they brighten my soul. The cosmos are the best right now, purple and whispie.We have been to Salt Lake for the past three days to horse shows for Dad. I have decided that I have to love what he loves, because I do so love him. We stayed last night till midnight. I loved to listen as he talked about what he liked about each horse. I wish I had my camera to share the light in his eyes. I think he is trying to figure out how to get Palomino babies. We have separated the babies from the moms. So the babies are crying and the poor mom's moaning.I went on a 4 wheeler ride with the Laurels and Priests to the highest point around. We could see down Hobble Creek, Clear to Strawberry, Deer Creek and Park City all from one point. It was amazing!

We went to the Katy and Tyler's Primary Sacrament meeting today. Bret gave a the opening prayer and Nicole the closing. Tyler gave two long hard parts and did so good. Katy had hers memorized perfect. They sang wonderful and Grandpa and I cried. We are so proud of the Clark Family. It was nostalgic to sit in our old church benches and remember us as a young family. We were lucky to live among such good people. I remember last year when Dax sang out so loud and clear from the pulpit. He threw his arms around grandpa's legs and broke out in song in the hall, it was great. Jason usually conducts his Primary Program, we can't wait to go see it. Their Primary always sings so loud and knows every word. Kelly are you going to be in Florida for your Program? Dad and I are so proud of all of you and what great members of your wards you are!!!!! Nothing in the world could make us happier! Count your many blessings name them one by one.. . . we have many!


3 comments:

jamie heaps said...

i will have to tell that to myself when we have to watch football evey wakeing moment. im excited for you vail trip with dad, there is nothing qutie like a get away. i hope you get a camera for it. i love you too.

Kim said...

I always love a new post from you. I am loving every second of this beautiful fall weather too. The best season of all! Winter jusst needs to hang on for a long while. I too am excited for your getaway with Dad! Sounds perfect. The leaves will be so pretty. Order dessert where ever you go, sleep in, and soak it all in. I love you!

Kelly said...

Love the flowers! I love how you always look for the best in everything. You are amazing! We will be here for our primary program. They moved the date till the end of Oct. so we are here for it.. oh so fun! I wish I could peek in on everyones primary programs. What happy times! I love you!