Friday, August 28, 2009

August Birthdays!

These pictures might me a little old but, our Birthday wishes are brand new. We love spunk Katie who loves to skate, jump, bounce, dribble, shoot, bike, and ice block. We hope you had fun tonight with Abbie ice blocking. Happy Birthday Katy, we love you! Kenners your eyes are so beautiful. We hope you have a wonderful # 12 tomorrow. . . .
a new young woman, a Jr. High School Student, and our oldest grandchild. We think you are the best and we love you like crazy!
Handsome Bret with the foxy wife. We are so proud of you. We love your handsome brown skin, your positive attitude, your voice on the phone and your quirky sense of humor! We love you!

Grady had his birthday on July 29th, but we were a little slow in celebrating, so we will post him too. In this picture he looks soft and tender, but we hear his is scrambling like crazy to keep up with his brothers. He is going to be standing tall when it is time to staff the Heaps Boys Football Team. Grady we wish we could give you a big birthday hug and lots of birthday kisses. We love you always!





4 comments:

Kim said...

Love Grady,
I love Dax's green puter. I will give you a sticker when I come to your house. Tell Jamie I love her! I miss you!!!!

Katy,
I will always love Katy! Tell Katy I will play with her when I come to her house. Happy Birthday!

Bret,
I love you when you say Lucky! I will give you a sticker too. Never take off your shirt...cause once you took off your shirt outside at Grandmas and people can see boys outside even if they are dads! Your funny. I love Shawns scooter. I love when you gave us pizza at your house.

Love McKinnley,
Tell Millie that I love her. I want to play with her and you. Come back and visit us. You are pretty. Emilee loves you and me too. Happy Birthday

Love Lucy

jamie heaps said...

HAPPY BDAY TO ALL KATY I LOVE YOU AND WISH I WAS THERE TO GIVE YOU A SQUEEZE
BERT WISH I COULD GIVE YOU A TITTY TWISTER
KINNERS I WISH WE COULD DO A FAB BDAY MAKE OVER
LOVE YOU ALL

Heath Thompson said...

Happy Birthday to all! I hope you had a WONDERFUL Day! I LOVE you... I Second everything Jamie said except for the part for Bret!
xoxoxo
Happy Birthday!

Heath Thompson said...

Opps that was from Kelly But I'm pretty sure Heath would pass on the Twister too! He'd like to have a game of 2 on 2!