Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Kim's Birthday!

IT'S LUCK-A-LOU'S BIRTHDAY!!!
What a beautiful child! Kim you have brought so much happiness to our family. Your cheeks are so kissable. You are shinning in your homemade blouse and jumper and hair cut. I thought you were so beautiful, and you still are. I loved doing anything for you, and I still do. We went to Thanksgiving Point to celebrate the big day. We were lucky to have little Jayne.

A lady stopped Kim and asked her about how cute she had Jayne dressed. She wanted to know where she could buy such an adorable outfit. Kim you have always had the gift for dressing you kids so stylish. I loved picking up the kids from school with you and seeing them in their back packs with their friends. They are confident happy children because they know their mother will always be there to get them and love them.


I think Jayne looks like you Kim.



Two angels, happy to be best friends forever!




Happy Birthday Kim! You are wonderful, delightful, a true gift from heaven!





4 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks so much for the fun afternoon!!! I loved being with you and dad and sharing that yummy salad and carmel apple. Even if it did give me and dad a quesy tummy... I think it was the sourcrout. I loved you staying a bit after school and watching home videos with us down stairs. My kids love you! I loved to see Abbie's face when she saw you after school. Next time lets get you and dad straddling the rhino for some quick shots. Thanks again! I can't wait to see the projects that will be happening in your garage! I love you!

Kelly said...

Oh Kimmers you are a "Gift from Heaven!" I hope this is the Best Birthday yet! You better get Em on baking you a cake blowing up balloons and making signs so Jay can't forget... (like the anniversary) I wish I could give you a giant birthday hug and enjoy a birthday lunch with you. You are the Greatest Big sister. I love your happy smile, your giving heart, your magical touch for decorating, your go get em attitude for life and tackling all the tasks that lie a head with 5 kids, I love how you always know when to call, I love watching and learning from you as a Mother. I Just Plain Love You!
You are the Best!
Happy you guys got a afternoon together. Party!

Kelly said...

You better blog what ever is happening in the Garage.. You got me on the edge of my seat!

JaMie HeApS said...

KIM IS ONE IN A MILLION!!! i dont know how i llucked out to have her. liveing by her those 3 times made me watch a little closer and see just how amazing she is. there whole wars lingers around there house waiting for some miller time. they all call her mam kim beacause she takes care of everyone. making meals being a full time nanny to some familys and the party house to all the neighbor kids, but heck could you blame them, thats were i would want to be. i think you and jayners look alike too, both gorgouse babes, and you do have the magic touch with getting your girls all spiced up with the big fancy bows, i might have to slide one one grady just to pretend one of these days. im glad i got to talk to you today and that i didnt really miss the big day, we all know i suck and the remebering of bdays i think me and heath have the same desiease. i love you and hope jay gose all out, i just wish we could hit lunch us girls. poo.