Friday, October 2, 2009

Jenny turns twelve!

Happy Birthday Darling Jenny!!!! Twelve is such a mile stone in your life. You are really something! I love your gorgeous blue eyes, your pretty straight teeth, your snappy ear rings, and of course my favorite, those dimples. You are growing up to be just like your Mom and she is a gift from Heaven, so learn her ways. The cookies you made all by yourself were fabulous, wish I had one right now. I need your reciepe. I still have hope what we can sneak away with Emme and see the Julia cooking show. Bring on the Monday night Root Beer and let's party with Jenny. In case you didn't know this cute family is now the proud distributors of the famous Idaho Spuds. If you are hungry head for their garage. Jenny I can't wait to see you get baptised. Hope you have a wonderful Saturday with all the fun planned. Grandpa and I love you so. You are perfect in every way. Love always, us.


3 comments:

jamie heaps said...

happy bday jen, i cant belive it. what a cute 12 your old you will make. i too think your the cutest kindest thing around, and only wish i could sneak some peaks of you more often. i hope you have an awsome day, with some sweat presents, and fun friends. i love you!!

Kim said...

Jen,
I love you the most! Happy Birthday! Em is with you right now and I can only imagine the fun you two are having. I am so glad that you are such great friends. What a cute and happy girl you and such a great example. Happy 12th! The young women in your ward will be so lucky to get you. Let's do hit the show soon! I love you!!!!

Kelly said...

Jen.. You are so stinken CUTE! I can only amagine the sparkle in your eyes today! 12 is so old! I hope the boys know just cause you are 12 doesn't mean they can call you?... Do I need to call and set em straight? I hope your day is wonderful...WE LOVE YOU! I love what a happy girl you are... what a thoughtful girl you are... I love how you love sports and dancing, You are a perfect little mother, perfect friend! I LOVE YOU!