Monday, July 13, 2009

Tyler and Max's shooting gallery

Tyler and Max set up a shooting gallery. They are both hot shots. They make a mean tree hut too. What fun we had together, we can't wait for Kade to get here to really shoot.




Boys are so much fun! I love these ones especially.








This is Grandpa with his mean work crew. These kids show up almost every day to see if Granpa can play. The skinney little guy with the ten pound Hawian hat and Grandpa look like they are sleeping on the job. Lorie has several of Jamie's tank tops on. Grandpa gave Colby a can of silver spray paint and he painted his old clunker bike silver, seat and all.

3 comments:

Heath Thompson said...

Ty and Max you both looks like Shooting Pros! I can feel the intenseness as you are work'n the gun! I love both you CUTE boys! I wish I Kade could have been with you on this Fun Advewnture Dang!
I LOVE the 4 wheeler ride photo. You two will be rewarded Greatly because of your Kindeness. I am always in awe of the nice things you are Always up to. You might have to make one of those signs you have taught all of us girls about that says, "We are sleeping" or "Please do not bother right now!" And hang it from the front door. What Lucky kids they are to get to spend the summer days with you two! They will Never forget the love they feel from the two of you. I love how Dad gave the kid a can spray paintfor his bike! Awesome!
You two are the BEST! Thanks for AWLAYS being such Wonderful Exsamples!
xoxoxo
Opps this is Kelly... but I know Heath seconds Every word!

Kim said...

I love those boys too! Max had the time of his life. He will always remember the yummy food his grandma fixed, building a fire, shooting guns, the scavanger stunt, working on the tree house, and riding 4 wheelers. I will never forget the deaf guy who was sitting in front of their lockers so they couldn't get their clothes. FUNNY! I love you Mom! I also lovr eour incredible kindness to all!!!!

JaMie HeApS said...

oh max and ty, my boys would have loved to join in on the action too. that is there favorite thing to do up there shoot grandpas gun. and that crew looks like a pretty mean one, all these people relying on you guys will keep you young, and happy. nothing like a new silver bike, good idea dad.