Friday, June 26, 2009

Tree Hut

What fun I had with the cute little women in our family. We spent alot of time talking about when the Thompsons and Heaps were going to be here. We have to plan at least one day where we all just play at Wallsburg. Monday morning we got up and the sun was shinning. . . Ya Hooo! Everyone ate fast so we could head out to the tree and get busy. Jenny or maybe Emilee came up with the idea to put some of Grandpa's hay pallets up in the tree to make different rooms. The two older girls pretended they were on the cooking channel. . and they were pretty darn good too.

Are these two gagging at each other or the pretend food they made? I am not sure.



Abbie and Katy are crawling under a big tree limb. Aren't they darling?







We went to Heber to get some tires for swings. We ended up with three. Lucy liked to ride on the top. In all is was such a fun day. . . .I couldn't have had a happier birthday. I love all you monkeys. Tyler and Max I am ready and waiting. Thompsons and Heaps get your bones here. Kelly and Jamie love your warm weather, we have our hay cut and it has rained on it twice. We turned it over yesterday and will need to do it again. Maybe Max and Tyler can come help Grandpa drive the bailer. Thompsons I am so proud of how hard you are swimming. You keep winning all those races. Dax it is almost your Birthday. I found a little jumper frog for you. Madison your Birthday is Tuesday. I will be at camp but you have a Spectacular Day! Happy Summer everyone.





3 comments:

Kim said...

My kids are still talking about there fun sleepover. Emilee has told me so many times that I was so lucky to have such a nice and fun mom. And LUCKY I was! Thanks so much for being so good to my kids always! Those will be their best memories ever! The tree hut looks like a winner! I want to sneak back up there with my kids sometime soon for an afternoon. Thanks for making our night last night! Lets do it again sometime soon! I love you!
p.s. I could use one of your brownie bites for breakast!

JaMie HeApS said...

oh it lookslike i missed out on some fun. mom you know how to make those partys so magical, the kids are never going to forget the partys grandma threw. non stop action and imagination. i like the new addtion to the tree hut,its calling to me to come add alittle something something to it myself. good luck with camp i hope you survive and mostly i hope dad surivies with out you!!

jen jen said...

Thanks letting us sleep over! me and katy had a blast so fun! love you!