Saturday, June 6, 2009

Margie

After reading McKinnley's blog about how much her mother does for her, I have been thinking about cute Margie. She is such a dear lady and she has always been so good to me. I have always known that I was loved. Having her for my mom has been such a blessing in my life. Today we cleaned out her garage and what an adventure that was. She keep sneaking things out of the DI pile back on her shelves. I went for the first swim of the summer and then we had a smokey chicken taco. Mom I love you! Tacos always taste better with you! Four generations, Schipper, Bowden, Clark, Miller.



2 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

you are so lucky to have her, we all are. i love watching her she is a hoot. and you have so many of her amazing qualitllys. i can so pic her sneaking the things out of the di pile.
those four generations are pretty foxy. i love them all!

Kim said...

Oh do I love her too! You are always so good to her and she is lucky to have you right now. Everytime I talk to her she tells me how much she loves you and how dear you have always been to her. I always love to hear my Max pray for her in every prayer that she will be okay and not lonely. And my Abbie talks about her Grandpa Bowden like they have always been kindred spirits. Thank heavens for moms! I sure LOVE mine!!!!