Thursday, May 28, 2009

Abbie says she is going to get married in the Quirah Mountain Temple. Won't that be a great day! We all want to be there. Abbie you are going to be a BEAUTIFUL bride.
Abbie thank you for going to the temple with me. You know how to get in on those yummy desserts. Thanks for sneaking me a chocolate eclair, a key lime pie and a fruit tart. You are a great dancer, a fast runner, and an adorable grandchild! I love you!!!

The fish food is gone and it is time to stop for a hug and a picture. Oh I love these boys, how I am going to miss them!


Could Grandpa's life get any better, new little horses and two grandsons to show them to.
What nice smooches.



Lucy we can't believe you are riding a 2 wheeler already. Even without training wheels. Jason and Kim have been busy running beside her. Lucy you are amazing, pink cowboy boots, legs a flying, wheels a spinning. Lucy you attack life with such joy Grandpa and I love you!





3 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

abby dose know how to party, im glad she snuck you the treats!!! and oh how i love those pics of my boys, they love walsburg, and you guys we will have to come back and visit lots so they can soak it all in.

Kim said...

Mom, Thank you so much for making Abbie feel so special to go on her own special date with you! She loves you so much and will always remember that day. I can so see her going back for thirds and forths on the treats. (She takes after her mom) Thanks for always making the effort to come and support our family. I am sorry I didn't get any of your phone calls today or didn't call you about the girls dance. That was sure nice of you to show up. My kids will always know their grandma loved them! I will miss those little boys too!! I just said goodbye to the Heaps and I have a sick feeling in my stomach and a lump in my throat. I hate to see our best little friends leave. I hope they work a visit back out for the 4th. I love you Mom! I love it when you post! It brightens my day! xoxo

Kelly said...

Mom..
I loved heaing your voice tonight. I wish I was heading up to camp with you... we sure had fun camping together! What happy Memories!
I LOVE your post with all the events. Looks like fun! Love the photos of those lil boys kissing Grandpa. Grandpa looks happy!
I ammissing you lie Crazy and ready for you to come out for alittle summer/beach fun! Can we work it in to your busy life?
Abby was one Luckky girl she will never forget that special night! I LOVED my dates with Grandma B. I often think of them and what a Princess I felt having her all to myself1 Little did I kow at the time it wsa because I was "handy" Heck who cares WHY It was amazing!
I LOVE You!
Good Luck with all your tasks you have on your plate, You do your balancing act so well. Always happy and Always serving everyone! I Hope to be like you someday!
xoxoxo
Kelly