Thursday, April 30, 2009

Katie

Yesterday I stopped at the Clark's house. They were all quietly watching a blue jay get peanuts of the tramp. Even little Shawn was whispering. I have never seen a blue jay so close. He was bright and beautiful. The peanut looked too big to fit in his mouth, but he managed just fine. I loved seeing all the Clarks stopping to enjoy the sunshine and their new backyard. Tyler said, "I love it here, all my friends are here". That founds like security to me. "When I stop speeding through life, I find the joy in each day's doings, in the life that cannot be bought, but only discovered, created, savored, and lived." Jenny, you and your Mom are Pretty!!!
I went to one of Katy's basketball games. I think we have another Jamie on our hands. Katy has that determined look in her eyes. She guarded her player so close he couldn't even breath.


Katy I love this picture of you, and the ball goes swish!

You have a marvelous coach and I think he is crazy about you. We are! Grandpa and I love you!



The kid with the matching pink arm band didn't have a chance. I think Katy is on to soccer now, happy kicking! P. S. Grandpa had another horse a few minutes ago. . . look for new pictures.




3 comments:

Kelly said...

Katie... way to go sweet pea! I wish I could come watch you! What fun times. Tell the truth does the coach let you play a few extra minutes or put you in when the score starts getting close? That is always the best part of knowing the coach! Keep up the good work.
I can so amagin the Clarks whispering. How ever or what ever they did to teach the kids that is amazing. I missed that part... my kids are sooo LOUD! We see animals and I alway say shhh... Yea Right!
Happy Days. I am going to slow down and enjoy life today... sit in the sun breath deep! Love you!
Hot dog another Horse?
Happy days!

JaMie HeApS said...

katie whoot who you have got skills i like to hear your keeping the clark b-ball tradtion alive. i want to see you, pooo mabey you could invite me to a soccar game. love how the kids could whisper that is so something we heaps dont have down. and the slow thing either we better work on both of them

Kim said...

Katie you are one in a million. My Abbie always tells me that you are her best friend. We all love you. Way to go with your basketball!! I think we should have a soccer game up at Wallsberg so everyone can show off their skills. I love you!