Friday, April 24, 2009

Florida

Didn't get the words on the last post, but isn't Grady darlying, Kim and Jayne loving on each other, Kelly cute on the beach, and Jamie the life of the party. What fun we had trying to look beautiful. Notice Kelly's new color and hair cut, she looks irrestible. I have a new color and cut too. Jamie thank you for taking care of all of us. We look so much better.

Doesn't Maizie look long in this picture. She got a new hair cut and fancy toes thanks to her Dad! I like the color she chose. I so love Maizie!

Check out Madison's new bangs, foxy. Your dance for the competion was awesome! I am crasy about you Madison!


McKinnely had the biggest change in her hair do. When Jamie was finished there was enough hair on the floor to clog all the bathroom drains in Orange Park. McKinnely you are so lucky to have such thick beautiful hair. I think you look so grown up. I so adore McKinnely
Heath and Kelly thank you for the P A R T Y ! It will long be remembered. I have been wanting to wear sandles even in the rain because of my pretty toes.


2 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

A PARTY INDEED. all the tompson kids did look top notch with there new dew i think they must just have GOOD BREADING. my toes are the best too matt has loved having my soft feet on his legs instead of getting cut by my rough old ones.
oh and kelly you do look fab on the beach you were working it weather you wanted to or not.

Kelly said...

Yes... I was working it... I Always do!
The kids all look so Great with the new dews... we all feel like Super Models! Thank you for working your Magic on us Jamie!
We are ready to be together again... can we convince someone to get married... something?
I look at my Cute toes and think of you all! Yea Yea!