Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Boy do I love these people, pretty Kim with her new fancy Dan camera, brave Jason with the oh so sore back, Nicole with her with her beautiful mom, and the kids!
Thanksgiving was feast because of all of you. Thank you for coming!













We are sharing our blessings and cutting the flour away from the dime. Loved hearing everyone thoughts. We are blessed!


Bret and Nicole would not give up on all the dirty pans and dishes. They worked till everything was spic and span. When everyone left Tom and I put our feet up and watched the Brooks and Dunn's Special. All the tender songs reminded us about how much we love our family. Jamie , thanks for you good morning call on Thanksgiving. You sounded so happy and it just made my day. I missed Matt like crazy. I am trying to get used to that but so far it is not working. I imagined Kelly all day with her family, I think another family celebrated with them. I can't wait to see her blog. So sorry Jason hurt his back. He was in such pain but he came anyway and layed on our hard floor. You are in our prayers Jason.




Bret, thanks for the photo of my butt, couldn't bring myself to post it.































The little girls came up the night before to make pies and rolls. What fun for me! We watched 17 Miracles, boy did that make us thankful for our Thanksgiving.


Something is weird with my computer, or the truth is with me. The pictures and writing just keep bouncing all over and some keep getting erased. I think I am magic and I just haven't been appreciating it. Bret doesn't call me Margie for nothing.


I made this little cottage for the Festival of Trees. On Monday Mom is coming up with me to Salt Lake and I am looking forward to it
.
















Emilee and Jen, made my Thanksgiving. They showed up to sleep over night. Here you see Jenny's great big eyes and her cute puckered lips. Emilee is holding a tight smile not to reveal her flashy braces. They made fabulous pumpkin pies! Crust and all. Why didn't I take a picture of them? I loved that they wanted to curl up close together in my big flowered chair. Now if we only would have had Madison and McKinnley squished in there too it would have been absolutely perfect.

















Happy Thanksgiving to the family I love, you are all my greatest blessing!






2 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

mom i love the little house you made for the festiaval of trees.. who ever scores that bad boy is one lucky gal!!

looks like the perfect thanksgiving i can almost picture how buetifull and delish everything was. i could tell in beanas voice they were so excited about everything they had done and were doing. what lucky girls to have you!!

i thankfull your mine mom!!! i love you!

Kelly said...

Looks like HEAVEN!
Im Thankful for YOU and DAD!