Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Shawn



Happy Birthday our sweet SHAWN!!! What bright eyes and a happy grin. You have brought so much joy to our family. I had so much fun watching you trick or treat. You followed Katy around with your little bucket which you returned to dump into your brand new birthday pillow case. "Wait Guys" were your favorite words. Celebrating your Halloween Birthday was the very best part of October. I liked the table, with the spiders, dry ice lemonade and floating heads. Your costume was perfect, especially the black eye mask. Thank you Bret (the sex offender) and Nicole (the flowing gypsy) for sharing your family with us. We love you crazy guys!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Shawny I love you too! I'm glad I got to talk to you on the phone on your big day. I'm sure you have mastered all of your new wii games. You are the cutest, happiest, smartest, 5 year old I know. Happy Birthday!

JaMie HeApS said...

shwanny banawny, happy bday big boy, i hope you had the best day of all. we heaps love you!