Sunday, November 13, 2011

Birthday for Heith and Kade





November is Birthday time for tThompson Men. We want to send you a "Howdy Howdy" Birthday wish! Kade you look so tough in your football uniform. I can attest to your mighty runs, catches, and touchdowns because I saw some of them. You are a great example for your football friends. You can be kind when you are suppose to be and rough when you need to be. The girls in your family will always be protected and taken care of by you and your dad. I am planning on calling you for a one on one birthday talk (you so love to talk on the phone) so get ready. Think of some good stuff to tell me. Happy Birthday Dear Kade Grandpa and I love you and we are always so proud of you!










Happy Birthday Heath. You are the man for all seasons and places. When I saw Kelly's blog this morning with you leading your family on a bike ride in down town Chicago, I was blown away. What a lucky family. How did you ever get all those bikes there? How did you ever get all the tires pumped up at the same time? I was glad that Millie was on your bike, behind you, I am sure she did get real tired. I loved the pictures of the sky line, the water, and the happy kids. Heath thank you for all you do for Kelly and the kids. You bless all of our lives. Wish I was in your Seminary Class. Wish I was on a bike right behind all of you. Thank you for letting me come out and share your lives. I love you! Happy Birthday! Gwen






















2 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

happy birthday you too thompson studlly men, i hope both the days were amazing!

Kelly said...

Thanks for the cute post!
Im a lucky Mom and Wife!
We love you!
xoxox