Saturday, January 1, 2011

January Birthdays!

Happy Birthday REE! OOOOOO LA...LA! I love these two! I can imagine you today in Vegas kicking up your heels. Hope you have an exciting time. (No ear aches!). Dad and I are thinking about rich you make our lives. The few weeks you stayed at our house when you moved to Provo were such a gift. It was so great to watch your family routines. How you woke up, played hard all day, and then quieted down for night. I adore your family! You are a happy Mom, and a DELUXE daughter. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Matthew B. I actually have a few pictures of you. So nice. I love you in the red chair just chilling with little Grady. I would love to have a snow party for your Birthday. I wonder if you could still get up on the table and do the Pee Wee Herman dance, along with "Walk Like An Egyptian" . We have a new recipe for a Pork Butt Roast, bet you would like it. You have made all of our hearts drawn to you this Christmas Season. We love you and your muscles and we can't wait to mug on you. HAPPY, HAPPY, BIG ONE!



3 comments:

Kim said...

I love how these two have always celebrated their birthdays close together. Maybe there is something with the month of January. Matt, Jamie, & Dad have some similarities in their personalities. Jamie is the happiest person I know. I love how she lives life. I think of her often each day and want to be more like her. Everyone person that knows her can't help but love her. I do. I feel so lucky to have her for a little sister. And Matt will always have a special place in my heart. The baby of the family and my favorite little brother. He definately got the heart of gold in the family. Kind all the way through. Happy Birthday to you both! I love you!

Kelly said...

Happy Happy Birthday.. Cha Cha cha!
I hope you both know that the Thompson family love YOU both!

I looked at the pic of jamus with that big smile and cant help but smile myself. I love her love for life and her desire to have fun where ever she is. I love how she attempts crafts and some how pulls them all off as mater pieces. I love how she always looks fresh young and stylish a trait I need to learn. I love how she so kindly helps us all look top notch when ever she is around from make-up to hair to clothes she works her magic!

Mathew.. Oh how I miss You! I wish I was close by to give you a giant birthday hug! I love your 1/2 smile and the sparkle in your eye. My kids talk about uncle Matt as though he is bigger, better and toughter than any Super Hero! You have touched all our hearts with your Giant heart!

May Happiness come to you both in 2011!

JaMie HeApS said...

tink how i love you. how fun it was to have a bestest buddie with me all growing up. the cutest little freshman was my little bro, and biology might have been my fav period just to have you sit next to me!
you are one in a million, with the shitest luck! life is gunna make a huge turn here, and well all look back and breath a little smoother!
my boys adore you, if you couldnt tell by how grady snuggeld with you the entire time! you have dads magic touch with children, it willbe fun to watch you with your own someday!
heres too 2011 its gunna be a good one, might have started with a few bumps, just means its smooth sailing from here! xoxo and then a hug tackel!