Monday, January 24, 2011

The Heaps

* A week in the sun with the cutest family around, that's what I call a spectacular January thaw. As you can see from this picture there is never a dull moment at Jamie's house. I shouldn't boast but I think I have the best Moms and Dads of the best grand kids in the whole world! So much love bouncing off every wall at the Heaps House.
Good Morning World, call out these three brothers.
Did I mention anything about the Best Cooks too? Oh this Birthday Dinner was Devine!
Birthday Balloons, Homemade place mattes and hats, party plates and whistles, and creamy Chocolate Carmel Turtles! We all ate till we couldn't breath. Thank you Jamie.


Here is the winner of the Phoenix 13 mile marathon, not even very out of breath. Her picture was on the front page of the Anthem Times. No one could believe she has three boys. Jamie you will always make hot news. I love you and your home and your family! Thank you for being so generous with us. We are all rested and inspired, and we hold so many happy memories of being with you! Love you Always and Forever, Mom




4 comments:

Kelly said...

UN FREAKEN BELIEVEABLE! I could go for a Jamie unthaw! Looks like Heaven. I could go for a all of it, good jamie cooken, fun party! You must be LOVED Mom and Dad! I'm so glad you were able to go and play. Looks like my kind of FUN!
I wanna see the front cover pic of Jamus!

Can't wait for our own kind of fun on our girls trip!

Kim said...

So glad you two went! You deserved it. To bad it wasn't a full family getaway. Looks like a party. I will nver forget the fun weekend we spent there last year. I love her and and her cute boys. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

JaMie HeApS said...

oh so sad you gone.. WE LOVED EVERYS SECOND OF IT!!! grady still is asking for you, could you sneak back out?
we love you both so much and are excited for our summer visit!

Ruslana said...

Hi!
I have been looking for interesting blogs, and yours is one of

them.
I - Ruslana, my blog about art, love and dreams.
If you care of the letter, art and mutual relations, it is

more than other trivial thing it now value of people...
If you don't have taboos that restrinct you and you prefer say

what you believe...
If you wish to know about process of drawing of pictures, from

the author of set of portraits, and about that. What can be

love and hatred from the author of the book...


take a look to my blog,
and if you like it, let nobody shut you up, follow it!