Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Mattao

Happy Birthday Matt. I love this picture of you, sitting in my favorite chair with two of my favorite little ones. I love that Grady is holding on to your ear, and it is just fine with you. I think you are holding on to Bret's ear at the moment. Life is an amazing shifting of places. I remember a thought we had in our bathroom off the kitchen in our Grand View Home. I think it was called Brothers. We are in this life together, no one goes his way alone. All that we give out to others, returns and is our own. The words are definitely wrong, but the thought is the same. Thank you Bret for all you do to help Matt. He loves you and I do too! If Matt could get his Birthday wish today, I bet he would go goose hunting, watch an exciting movie, eat at Carabias, and kiss someone good night. . . .next year.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh do we LOVE Mr. Matt. I could go for dinner date for a yummy steak too. I think we are all due for one! CUTE pic!