Sunday, October 11, 2009

Vail

Dad and I had such a great time in Vail. All husbands and wives need a little time away from regular life. Dad was kind and wonderful. Everything was beautiful and tasted exquisite. We thought of our family and how much fun it would be to be there together. They are building a hotel that surrounds an ice skating rink. It made me think of the snowy night I went ice skating with the older kids in Salt Lake. That was one of those golden memories I will never forget. If you need to run away with your hubby, I volunteer to man the battle station for you. I love you all this Sunday morning. P.S. I learned how to crop a picture today, it wasn't a toilet or a disposal but it makes me proud.
Vail had flowers everywhere. It was a blessed feast for me.

3 comments:

jamie heaps said...

MY IM AM IMPRESSED. IN KNOW YOUR COMPUTER SKILLZ AND A CROPPED PIC WOZZA YOUR TAKING IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL. im so glad you and dad got away your right nothing like a little vka with the hubby. you guys need to be doing that more!!! your both look foxy and happy in the picture, im glad the flowers were out for you to soak in. i love you.

Kelly said...

The flowers made me smile! I would have loved it too! You and Dad both look so Good! I think that is your first photo on the blog of You and Dad. It made us all smile! You have on a new cute sweatshirt and look darling! I'm so glad you and Dad ran away! You need to work that in every few months.. You need that! I Love You Both!

Kim said...

I always love an updated post from you. You two look happy.
Glad you got a picture together. I think we should all go to veil together someday. Sounds like fun. I can't wait to get together with you this week and do apples. Love you!