Thursday, January 8, 2009

"We need to engage in the education of our desires--so we will long for the right sounds from our father. Some people thought the Lord's voice was merely the sound of thunder, they had not educated their ears (ears that would not hear: eyes that would not see). God is in the details of each of our lives especially to the extent we allow. God's hand, somehow is in things, including the intertwining of our lives--who we accidentally meet--who becomes our mentor or tutor. If only you and I do not become too busy with so many earthly cares that we fail to give a little heavenly praise." Pres. Eyring Does anyone want to go to othe temple together?








4 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm in!

Kelly said...

Mom,
What a Awesome post! I loved it and those photos were Award winning! It made me homesick! The kids loved seeing Obama, the horses and Sam.
Thank you for letting me call you last night... it felt so good to know I could call you and count on you to listen to me. I couldn't sleep a wink last night so I got up and read from the Ensign the confrence talks. I opened right up to the talk "O Ye That Embark" from Pres. Eyring. It was so amazing how it brought comfort and talked to my heart. He is so amazing! I am still wanting your idea for my Primary talk. So keep your thoughts close at hand. I love you. It was fun to talk to you on the phone. Hope you feel like a Million Bucks after your New Do! xoxoxoxo

JaMie HeApS said...

mom kelly is right those photos were amazing!!! and i can so see dad winding up that rope "just right" i loved today, it was so fun being all together in the draper temple. your art work was amazing!!!! i hope that wood man infront of us was bedazzeled by it!!! thanks for aranging it. and i am so in for a temple run plan it and we'll be there.

Kim said...

Mom you need to enter some of your pictures in a contest. Your photography is amazing. I think you could paint that first wintery picture. Thanks for inviting us to the temple with you! It was fun to all be together and that Celestial room was incredible! I would like to do a session in the room with your murals! Maybe someday we could go one afternoon while my kids were in school? I would love to go to through the new temple when it is ready. Hopefully we can have Abbie with us this time. I sure love you!