Thursday, December 25, 2008

Today is Christmas 2008. Matt just left to go to Provo. Dad and I are sitting watching heavy snow fall. It is so beautiful. This might be the most snowy Christmas I ever remember. I am so thankful for my life. I am thinking about how much I love Tom. As we sit here alone I realise that our relationship is the most important responsibility I have. He is my forever partner. Today he has been so gentle and kind. I couldn't of asked for a happier Christmas. We rode in the snow to feed the horses. I loved watching the exact way in which he teaches his horses to follow the morning routine. He has them trained well. I love his kind, large hands and the warmth I always feel from them. I love the good life he has provided for all of us. He seems gruff much of the time, but inside he is very soft. He struggled through our Christmas prayer, because he felt such love for his family. My Christmas gift to my children this December is to tell you that I love your Dad. He is my eternal pick! .

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I LOVE that photo of you two. You both look so Good and Happy! I would have to say you do have a Awesome man... You two are perfect for each other! I loved to hear about you on the 4 wheeler going for a ride in the snow. What fun times! WE LOVE YOU BOTH!

JaMie HeApS said...

YOU ARE BOTH LUCKY TO HAVE EACH OTHER. IS THERE ANYTHING BETTER THEN BEING WITH THE ONE YOU LOVE. I CAN SO PICTURE DAD FEEDING HIS HORSES JUST RIGHT.

Kim said...

I loved Christmas Eve up at your house. It was so fun to all be together. I sure love Dad too! I loved watching him cook his Salmon. And My kids think he is the bestest Grandpa in the whole world! You are lucky to have each other.