Thursday, December 25, 2008

It has been three weeks since we have been to Kelly's and I am so slow to post. How in the heck do you busy Mom's blog so faithfully? I think I am done with the murals so may be life will be more normal. Dad and I had such a great time at the Thompsons. We were treated royally. It does so much to my heart to be in my kids homes and see how their days go. I can imagine Kelly at her kitchen sink. The kids at the table for a breakfast cooked by their dad while they practice their spelling words. I can see the stollers making the big circle. I can remember doing the same thing myself. Kellly you are such a happy mom, making life good for everyone. Heath we loved watching you cook up your families favorite meals. These are the faces of happy kids.
Hair long, eyelashes, and love!

I caught the kids in their beds, sound asleep. So peaceful.

Love those chubby checks and pudgy little baby fingers!



Maizie your lips are so gorgeous!




3 comments:

Kelly said...

WOW... did we ever have FUN when you were here! I love all the crazy sleeping photos... where is the one of you and Dad? Thanks for coming and spending time with us... thank you for all the love you gave us while you were here. We will never forget that perfect week! Lets get on the stick and plan our girls trip here or any where! I hope you and Dad come out again soon! We have been missing you bad... Real Bad!

JaMie HeApS said...

HOW FUN. I WANT TO GO. AND YES KELLYS KIDS ARE THE BEST SLEEPERS HOW DOSE SHE TRIAN THEM TO DO THAT?

Kim said...

I am jealous that you were with the Thompsons for a whole week. Glad you had a good time. I am ready for all of us girls to head out there for a little paradise!