Friday, April 29, 2011

Nexr week

Next week I get to tend the Clark Children! Hopefully I will get to see more of the big guy in the middle. Life somehow never erases those tender feelings a mother has for her children, even when they are grown and gone. I so love the little ones too. Shawn I am ready to play. Grady do you think you would come over and play? Grandchildren stir up emotions in a different way, an easy smiling way. There is a full blown blizzard in progress outside my window. I am thinking of the Millers on their Rhinos in Moab, hope they don't have to make a snow cave and sleep in it tonight. But I always have supreme faith in Jason, he can handle anything. Kelly speaks in Young Women on Sunday, she will do great. Wish we could all have a kick ball game in Jamie's park tonight. Let's imagine. Love you all!

1 comment:

JaMie HeApS said...

sounds like fun im sure nic will have the instuctions writen down for every detail.we love you!