Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter

I painted this picture 5 years ago for an assignment while we were working on the Ocher Mt. Temple. I have tender memories of the Garden Tomb, and the blessing of being there with my girls. Someday we are going to return with our husbands. We will have to trick Jamie and tell her we are going to Disneyland. I just bought the new book God So Loved The World by Eric Huntsman. I work with him in the temple and his mother. They are incredible. I can't wait to study. I love my family this almost Easter night. I am remembering all the years, the jelly beans, the colored fingers, the purple grass all over and the note telling the Easter Bunny to please leave Kim's Easter Basket out in the family room and not come into her room. What joy comes from spending time with those you love. All of you cute families love up on each other. XOXO Mom

3 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

mom.. the big day is tom.. the easter bunnie is so behind at our house. i found cute bright shirts for the 3 boys for church but cant find ties anywhere:( i wish walsberg was within a quick drive so we could head up to party with you. dont let me down on the hunt, you know hwat to do right... a huge jack pot pile for the lucky kid find it. ill be waiting to hear a full report of how it gose. i finally got to hear dads voice, the other day when i called, it felt like it had been for ever. he sounded happy i hope hes felling better. i hate how we keep playing phone tag... just know i love you this much and then some!

Mary and Ryan said...

What a beautiful painting!! It's no mystery where Jamie gets all her many artistic talents! I love that u said u would have to trick Jamie and tell her u were going to Disney land... Cuz u r so right, u might have to:) what a wonderful family you have, u are am amazing mom:)

Kelly said...

Oh that is such a pretty painting. I love it! I love that I have been there with you. I loved talking to you Easter night and hearing all bout your fun with the family I missed not being with you all. xoxox