Monday, November 8, 2010

Heath and Kade's Birthday

On this rainy day I can feel the warmth of Florida, but mostly the warm of the Thompsons. I love this family! It is already November and time to Celebrate Heath and Kade's Birthday. Heath you are so perfect for Kelly. I remember when you brought her home from the hospital after back surgery. You had flowers planted up the walk and flowers all over your bedroom. You took such good care of her. You are a great father to your family and husband to Kelly. You always make me feel welcome in your home. Tom and I are proud of you and all the hard work you do to take care of your family. Hope you have a Happy Birthday. Kade you are a torpedo! I loved watching you play football. You have so much energy, you are everywhere, tackling that poor quarterback. The coach knew what he was doing when he put those stickers on your helmet. What fun I had watching your team toilet paper each other's houses. It is great that you and your Dad will always get to celebrate your birthdays together. What a Happy Birthday present you were to your Dad! Here is the biggest Happy Birthday Wish to the both of you. Grandpa and I love you always and forever!
P.S. Sometime Kelly when you have time will you call me and teach me how to get pictures off of your blog, and on to mine? Hope you are feeling good today!

3 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

kade i can onlt imagine the stickers stcked up on that helmet. i know your the best one out there, cant waite for the day to see you in action!! happy bday we love you

heath let me count the ways of how i love you... fist sight i was ohhhed as i tryed out for some sport i have never attempeted just to get a glimps of this new hot coach, only to see kellys soul mate at eh first game of mine you coahced. i love your dance moves you kindness, how you take my baby so i can get a pedicure, cook such tasty food, love kelly, raise your kids, work like a mad men, explore the world, and are always reading something. i hope this bday is a good one love you oddess and then some!

Kelly said...

What a NICE post! I read it and couldnt wait to read it to my boys. When I did they both grined from ear to ear. It came at a perfect time. Heath had a long hard day and I read it as we climbed into bed and it made him smile... Thank You!
Oh To bad we arent in Florida right now for a fun winter vacation. POOP!

LOVE jamies comments too so cute!

Kim said...

Heath and Kade happy birthday! The THompson girls are so lucky to have you two to take are of ALL of them. Heath I will always admire your optimism about life, your I can do anything attitude, and the way you love my sister. I love to watch you hustle on a basketball court and play defence like no other, I like to watch you make a master piece meal in the kitchen with a special Heath's touch, and I love to listen to you pray with words that aren't in my vocabulary and such sincerity. You are on in a million!! Ochen Hadashow!
Kade, you are such a little stud. I love what a soft heart you have and take good care of your mom. You will always being my Max's bestest buddie even if he doesn't get to see you near enough. Happy Birthday to you both!