Monday, October 11, 2010

October Birthdays!!!


Cute Shawn, the whole world is decorated up for your Halloween Birthday. You are such a delight!!! Nothing warms my heart more than your sincere hugs. I thank my lucky cockles for you!

Jenny, last night I just sat and looked at you across the table. Your hair, your eyes, and complexion was so beautiful. I always feel a warmth from you. I love you so. I hope those shoes bring a zing to your feet.


Happy Halloween to everybody. I hope your many many activities are filled with squishy, gooey fun! I love all you goblins!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I thought the same thing about Jenny last night. What a super duper cute teenager she is! And I love that Shawn! His little voice and comments are the best. "Never mind Kim, I tasted that cheesecake and it was digusting!" Thanks for the fun night last night! It was fun to sit around the table and talk and the food was top notch as always. Love you!

JaMie HeApS said...

shawny.. happy bday bud.. i hope you score with something sweat from your mom and dad.

and jenny i think you know i have a little extra something for you. you are wise beyond your years and i hear 13 is the lucky age where you get to go visit you aunt in az all by yourself and party hardy!!!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday to you October Monkeys! We sure LOVE those Clark kids. Wish we could sneak and give you all a gaint hug! and celebrate together!

Mom Love your family post and pic of your cute porch and swing. We are so blessed to be a family! I love you!