Friday, June 4, 2010

Changes

Dad and I look like twiners. I love him! What a week of change. Walllsburg isn't looking the same. The first few days we worked on cutting down the trees that were dead in the back yard I just wanted to cry. But what good does that do. I am leaning that nothing ever stays the same. We have to expect change and embrace it with joy. We now have a great soccer or baseball field. More light will fill our backyard, maybe more warmth in our house. Everything is looking cleaner. Life is good. Hope you are feeling better Kelly!! Jamie I want to call you back today and get some details on your summer life. Kim thank you for the pictures they are PERFECT! Nicole life is sounding so busy and fun at your house. Happy Friday! Date Night!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I've got to get up there and see all the work you two have been up to. I always know that you two are busy working on something or other up there and you always make everything look beautiful. I'd like to come up and play a fun game of baseball with the kids. You two look so cute and happy. I am counting down days until our date. xoxo

Kelly said...

Wow that looks like a lot of work! Wish the Thompson could be up with our working gloves. It will be Beautiful trees or no trees. It looks green and Pretty! You and Dad look Happy!
Love you both!

jamie heaps said...

oh that pic makes me want to bring my boy home. what heaven we would all be in up in wallsbrug. I LOVE THAT PIC OF YOU AND DAD. it is so you guys working hard and loving it all. i bet the trees missing will make a little extra room for all the games and will draw a little more attention to all the fancy flowers you have planted. cant waite to see it all. i love you.