Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Hope of America

Jenny is THE HOPE OF AMERICA! Is she cute or what! Beautiful hair like her grandma Z, snappy braces, happy eyes, great outfit, but most important of all a gentle kindness that touches all she is around. Jenny Grandpa and I are so proud of you!!!
If you thought Jenny was cute in that last picture check out this one out.

Tyler is turning into a fish. He is learning to love his grandma's favorite sport. He gets his goggles and those flashy yellow fins on and away he swims. I am so glad I got to come see you swim. I want to come to a swim meet. Tyler I am proud of you!


Katy does some gymnastic tricks that are unbelievable. She has a hard time ever holding still. Katy I want to come to one of your classes again. Maybe you and I could teach Grandpa to do a cartwheel. Katy and Jenny made up the most unique dance on the Provo High Football seats, I am sure they could preform at half time next fall.



There is some magic that flows from Shawn and his Grandma Z. Both their eyes light up when they see each other. I believe a grandma's love for her grand children runs very deep. Heaven will be incredible when we relearn all of our family connections. Who we lived with before this life and how we will all live in the heaven to come. I believe these two will be very close. I am proud of you too Shawn. I love the Clarks! Bret and Nic you are doing a fabulous job raising your little tribe!

3 comments:

jamie heaps said...

i would say hope of america jen you are the cutest smartest chicka ive ever seen im so proud of you and cant belive how long your hair is getting!! ty you are one in a million.. and beana you the sportest of the bunch wish i could have seen the moves. i love you all.

Kim said...

Jenny I love you! I am so proud of you and know that you truly are the Hope of AMerica! I love how your Dad is always singing that song to you. You are the cutest girl and I know have great things ahead of you!
Ty you look so big in your swim gear. I would love to come and watch you too. Let's go swimming together this summer. Call us and we can meet you at the Tube. We can have some fun races.
Katy- You look so pretty in that picture laying next to Jenny and SHawn. I really am amazed at the millions of talents that you have. I love you.
ANd Shawnie I think you are the cutest little boy I have ever seen! I love your always smiley face and the way you run. WIll you stop growing up so fast?
We love all the Clarks! Let the Fun summer begin! xoxo

Kelly said...

Jenny! You are sooo CUTE! I wish we could have snuck into Westridge and seen you! I would have stood on my chair and yelled and screamed and danced around! We are sooo Proud of you! You areAdorable! That school will be missing you big time next year!

Katy.. oh how I wish I could come cheer you on! Maizie would love to play with you this summer!


Ty... our big Fish! I can't wait to see you work the water in California! Kade will be sooo excited to swim with you! You are so handsome!

Shawn... You are one lucky dude to have Grandmas that love you sooooo much! I miss you!