Monday, March 29, 2010

Tess

A Miracle! I can blog! I have been dieing to share my new found treasure. This is Tess. I found her in the airport in Kentucky while I was going to Kelly's. I grabbed a card from the store, but had to load the airplane. I couldn't stop thinking about her. So I just ordered her over the phone, not feeling very sure, since I didn't have very long to look at her. When she came it was so exciting!!! I like her even better than I thought.
She has been standing at the bottom of our bed and we light candles to make her glow. She is really gorgeous! Her skirt is made out of feathers, her wings are a lighter color along with her little top and skirt. I think the reason I adore fairies so much is because they remind me so much of the years when my three girls were young. There is something so inspiring to look in the eyes of the children you love, and see magic.



Tess is about 3 feet tall. She is blowing a kiss to each one of you. She is graceful and strong. She has Jenny's tender cheecks and dimples. Katy's strong beautiful shoulders and arms, Emilee's graceful dancing legs, Abbie's puckered up lips. Lucy's flowing curly hair, baby Jayne's bright eyes. Her strong muscles remind me of Jamie when she was young and she climbed trees all the time. Her skinny body reminds me of Kelly, a little whiff of a thing. Her kindness and softness reminds me of Kim, always leaning forward to listen and care. I think I can see a little of me in her wings, wanting to fly right to your bedroom window to have a peek of you sleeping. Because I do love-a-love-you! It is hard to be a grandma from a distance. I long to be right in the middle of all your excitement.


When I was at Kelly's little Millie and Maizie melted my heart as they could see fairies and fairy dust everywhere. What a fun week Kelly!! Thank You!
Spending Saturday with Kim and her family was a never forgetter. Emilee, being in the conference center with you and your mom was on my top ten list for the year.
I can't wait to tuck some little girls in my bed and light the candles around Tess and tell secrets. She wants to know about when you turn 16 and go on your first date, and when you fall in love. We have to have a candle ceremony when you get engaged, when you get pregnant, have a baby.
Mom's you are going to get tucked in too. I am planning some celebrations. I can hardly wait for 18 days till we get to do Jamie's Ya Ya hip swivel. I wish Nic was going to be with us! She has fun planned for her Mom and Kim.We Will miss you. I hope we will have the modeling of the goofy faces like we did last years. I love you all forever. XOXOXO The Queen Fairy ? ? ? is that my name?


No comments: