Sunday, March 14, 2010

Heaps


Oh my heck my computer actually loaded! I think I am back in business. Dad and I had such fun at Jamie and Matt's House last month. The boys are growing so fast, especially little Grady. His eyes are so blue.

This is Jamie helping the two little bat men make their valentine boxes. She is decorating them with sparkles and beads. Won't be too long and it will be pine wood Derbies. The Heaps have a gorgeous home fill to the max with action and love and movement every single moment. Jamie and Matt thank you for being so good to us. We love you!


It was a fun drive with Dad and we loved playing with the boys. I can hardly wait till the girl's trip.

4 comments:

McKinnley said...

im so glad your computer is working!! That looks super fun! Our pond in our backyard has completly defrosted!! Theres a Beaver in our backyard and geese come and swim in it all the time!
love you!
McKinnley

jamie heaps said...

oh mom so glad you got it going. I LOVE THIS PIC OF MY BOYS. how they love there tub time expecially with the frogs and grandma working her magic of getting them to talk adn performe. we loved having you here it was pure heavin and just think less then a month till all the ladies are together.... LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL:)

Kim said...

Mom good work! I have missed your posts. I am getting excited for the fun girls trip too. Thanks for the yummy dinner and the fun night last night. I love you!

Kelly said...

Looks like a Perfect weekend! Love the lil toads... so CUTE~! Jamie is a wonderful Mom! Those boys are soo lucky to have her! I LOVE the photo of Dad and Grady. So Sweet! So glad you and Dad got a lil trip. You both need to do it more often!