Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving

Hot Dog, my computer just uploaded! A miracle. Here are some pictures from our night out to Out Back. I think it is crazy how much we grow to look like each other.


Maybe not Jamie and Matt, but Dad and I look like twiners. Matt is thinking about the big yummy long hair he pulled out of his last bite.


Another crazy thing, VerDean just called. She said she wanted to apologize for being such a brat. She said that she loved our family and she was so grateful for all we did for her. Boy did that one come out of the blue. We wanted me to tell you girls how much she looked up to you. She has four kids and she lives in Missouri. Her husband is an air traffic controller at the airport. They have been sealed in the temple. She sounded happy and confident. Go figure



3 comments:

Kim said...

That was fun all being together at Outback. Jamie always livens up the party. I bet it was nice to get a Thank You from Verdean. I don't think you will ever know how grateful Jim, Verdean, James, & Heath really are to you for all you did for them. You were amazing to open your house to all of them and to love and teach them. All of their lives are much better today because of your love and example. And you taught us all about sharing and serving at the same time.

jamie heaps said...

awe come on me and matt kinda look alike... it was a treat indeed, not outbacks best night but one to remeber. verdean schmerdean what a treat was she. im glad she called you were amazing to her and those huge glasses she wore. its funny how sometimes in life it takes a long time to figure out what we had, and all we had to be thankfull for.

oh and kim you forgot to say marsela and her boob job!

Kelly said...

You all look so Great! I am so happy you all had such a Fun night! Even if a hair was in Matts food! Yuck! I wish we could have been with you all!
I'm happy to hear Verdean called. That was nice... I think that might have been the first time I had tender feeling about her. She was so lucky to have you Mom to watch and learn from... as we all have been.
Loved the post to see you all! Love you