Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Jamie's Birthday

Cheech, Happy Birthday One year older and one year better!


What a party it has been to have three daughters.
Some children just hit the dirt running, that is you. Here you are multi-tasking in high school. Now you are giving it a go being a Mom, Wife, Runner, Friend, Sister, and Daughter. You always seem to call right when my soul needs you. Thank you.





This is always be my favorite most romantic picture. Dad and I wish we were there to give you the biggest Birthday Hug and Kiss. We are wanting to come down in January. . . we can save your hug till them. Have a Happy Birthday, and remember the whole world is celebrating your big day. We love you in 20101

2 comments:

Kim said...

Happy birthday Jamie! So glad you have finally entered your 30's! I hope you had a great time away with Matt. I sure love you! I the way you love life and do everything with a bang. You are a great example to me of how you accomplish so much. I am in awe of your marathon running, your happy mothering skills and how you are such a cute wife. You always have such a positive and go get em attitude. And you have never looked so good. Hope you had a happy one! ALL The Millers sure love you!

JaMie HeApS said...

OH MOM I LOVE YOU.AND I LOVED YOUR SWEAT CARD!! I KNOW THAT CUTE LITTLE GIRL YOU SENT IS GOING TO BRING ME MUCH LUCK I WILL KEEP HER CLOSE TO ME.