Monday, November 10, 2008

Matt

Today I painted flowers on the Ocher Temple Mural. I have made some great friends. I will miss them when we are finished. Dad and I just got back from having dinner with Matt and Candice. They both looked so good, and seemed happy. Keep praying for those two. Kelly you have asked for their address, so here it is. 7060 S. Palo Verde Way #12 Salt Lake City, Utah 84121 Candice's phone is 801-787-5938

Candice is the best thing that has happened to Matt. She is darling!






3 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

she is deffinatly a winner. i want to see there place or at least that kid it feels like its been forever, mabey we could have a date night at go eat when hes working one night?

Kelly said...

Your Flowers are Magical! I love them! I can't believe I can say my Mom paints for the temples. What a Huge accomplishment! I can't wait to go see them someday in real life! Love the photo of Matt and Candise. I pray for them always! I wish I was around to give them both a giant hug. I miss them! They are so lucky to have eachother. It is amazing how things all come together. I often day dream and wonder how I ever won Heath's Heart? The one up above knows what he is doing and has a plan for all of us! I am so glad they have each other! Thank for the address and phone numbers. I love you... Mom-a-doo!

Kim said...

Wow those flowers are beautiful! I am so glad you've had the chance to help paint for the temples. What a dream come true for you. And how lucky they are to get your talent! Glad that Matt is doing well. It has been too long since we have seen him! Let's all get together soon~!