Sunday, November 9, 2008

Family

This is a picture a Grandma could love! My favorite little people. Kelly's picture is in the back ground, so that means her cute little ones are there in spirit. I hope they are having a blast on their trip. Dad and I can't wait to head out for Kade's Baptism. What fun we had the night you all came up.I love this picture of little Grady and Dad's hands. Today we went to Dax's Primary Sacrament Program. We met Dax in the hall before the meeting and he ran and gave us a hug and began to belt our,"I Am A Child of God". We could tell that he had been well rehearsed. Then in the meeting he stood up to the pulpit and sang with loud gusto. It was a Dax solo that my Dad would have loved! As young boy my Dad always sang at funerals and in church. I miss him tonight. Jamie and I talked about Grandma this afternoon. (Thank you for the yummy Sunday Dinner!) Grandma is getting so old I really need her here with me. She doesn't want to come up, and it is hard to be down there as much as I should. But I am going to do better. Life gets complicated. We went to the Miller's Program today too. It was such a thrill to sit down and have each of the kids come give up a big hug and kiss. They all did so well on their parts and the singing was incredible! Kim even had a little part and she looked to cute pregnant. Jason was conducting and did such a great job, so handsome, but so humble too. I loved your testimony!




Last Monday I got to go the the Draper Temple to install the mural. It was a day I will always remember. The temple is so beautiful, the Celestial Room has a ceiling that seems to go up forever. I walked around and thought about how much I love my family and how blessed we are because of the temple. Do you think we could go to the temple together? Bret is finally feeling better, he has had strep. Nicole just had her knee scoped on Friday. I loved spending the day with her kids. Jenny is the dearest little mother. She takes such good care of Shawn. He fell asleep on my lap, during Journey To The Center of the Earth, Katy was leaning against my shoulder on one slide and Tyler on the other side explaining the details to me . I enjoyed the company, I sat and just drank it in. I love the Clarks! I hope Nicole will feel better real soon!



3 comments:

Kim said...

How lucky we all our to have you for a mom. To come to all of our kids events, to take care of us when we are sick or down, and to love each of us and our kids. Thanks for making the effort to come to two sacrament meetings! My kids were so glad have you there to preform to. They were excited all morning knowing that you would be there to listen to them. Thanks for the cute notes and the treats. I am so glad you got to go help at the Draper temple! We would love to go the temple whenever. Let's plan it! I love you and am glad you called me and figured out how to post this great post. It brightens my day when I see a new post from you. Call me anytime!!! xoxo

JaMie HeApS said...

i second kim i check your blog everyday for a new post and am so excited to see a new one going. i would have to say that is a pretty darn cute pic pf grady with those strong gentle hands holding him, i can tell why hes grinning so. it was so fun to have you at church and even better to have you come over for a quick lunch we need to do it more often!! like the family night thing we had talked about lets get on that. i miss grandpa to i will never forgive myself for not visiting the last time we were up from tucson i missed seeing his cutee face and tounge one last time. we all need to help with grandma, you are amazing with her i just think we all need to invite her to more things and tell dad he cant hate old people, heck hes almost there. a temple run sound heavinly its been far to long for me and matt, i just need a couple more months to get grady a little older and were game. i love you mom, you ARE AMAZING hope you loving these rainy dark day, hot chocolate and painting.

Kelly said...

I 3rd em! I long for posts from you. It makes me grin from ear to ear. And the best part is I can click on and see when ever I need to. Kinda like when I was little and had to say goodnight to you 11 or 12 times a night just to hear you tell me good night! SOmthing about seeing you makes me think I'm ok out here 2 trillion miles away! My kids still talk about the times you came to the primary program and colored them each a picture. You are the BEST!
I love you and can hardly wait to see you... the days are a ticken! Mabie you could book a flight for you and Grandma and the girls to come out for our girls trip. I would love to spend time with her! She is so sweet!
I want to come out for the temple trip. Bummer! I am so proud of you for all your hard work on making the temple so Beautiful! SOmeday when I live in Utah I can go see your Master pieces! I love you!