Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Kim

Happy Birthday Sweet Kim!!!  My computer just worked! I love these two people!!!  Kim I love your gorgeous hair, soft brown skin, bright eyes and happy smile. I love that you like to be with Jason all alone. Like riding the Sun Dance Ski Lift on the night of a full moon for you Birthday. So romantic! I love how you go on trips alone and motor cycle rides through the leaves. I love how you mother your tribe every school morning, and help everyone to leave with their homework ready. I love that you took time to go to the Relief Society meeting with me on your Birthday. . . one of my favorite things of the year. I love your Halloween Decorations and Jayne's decorated room. I love that you share your life with me. Guess I just plain love you.

2 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

happy birthday kim!!! i love you! wish i could have gone to lunch with you to celebrate the big day!xoxo

Kim said...

I love you Mom! You made my birthday extra special this year by celebrating with me 10 times. The week before at your house, then by bringing me over the cutest plate and popcorn for the game, and then taking me to dinner and to the RS thing. I am so lucky to have you! xoxo