Monday, July 9, 2012

The 4th


Jenny you are beautiful!

 Is it possible that Jenny is this grown up?  Jenny I love how you just roll with us, and you don't even roll you eyes.  Never change.
I will nominate this as the best picture of the 4th.  I am thinking of sending it in to the Daily Herald. It shows true family love, a sister helping to hide her sister"s butt.  We missed Emilee this year and there was a big hole. We missed Kelly and her troup. We missed Matt and we have for a long time. But I think in spirit we were all there. Somehow all our hearts should meet right here in this gutter each 4th of July.

2 comments:

Bret said...

When you said there was a "big hole" were you talking about emily, or cheech's butt?

Bret

Bernie said...

Awesome pictures.. I invite you to visit my blog, lots of pictures and my DIY projects.